- Temperature range from 480°C to 1500°C
- Motorized focus with remote control
- Line scanner
- Ip67 waterproof rugged case
- I/O for process/alarm interface
After time, temperature is the most frequently measured physical property. Temperature behavior is therefore an excellent indicator for the state of physical systems.
Too much friction generates heat, too high the resistance of the electrical contacts creates higher temperatures; energy losses are mostly shown by changes in temperature. Therefore thermal processes can be found in almost all industrial sectors.
With theTImage you can not only see where it's hot, but you can also measure temperatures exactly, all within an 8 millisecond interval! Provides excellent infrared images over a wide temperature range from -20 to 1800°C and a wide range of software capabilities to capture and edit infrared video and snapshots, for thermal analysis with hot and cold spot, temperature sensing display isotherms and much more.
TImage is the thermographic solution for:
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Test Stations (T&M) and Process Automation
- Portable measurement tasks for maintenance