- Temperature range from -20°C to +900°C
- Auto-centering Infrared Thermometer
- Motorized focus with remote control
- Waterproof Ip67 Rugged case
- I/O pins for process interface / Alarms
Next to time, temperature is the most frequently measured physical property. The temperature behavior is therefore a very good indicator for the status of physical systems.
Too much friction generates heat, too high resistance of electrical contacts creates higher temperatures; energy losses are mostly shown by changes in temperature. Therefore one can find thermal processes in almost all industry branches.
With theTImage you can not only see where it is hot, you can also measure exactly the temperatures, all within a 8 millisecond interval! It provides excellent infrared images in a wide temperature range of -20 up to 1800°C and an extensive range of software features to capture and edit infrared snapshots and videos, for thermal analysis with hot and cold spot detection display of isotherms and much more.
The TImage is the thermographic solution for:
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Test stations (T&M) and Process automation
- Portable measurement tasks for maintenance