- Temperature range from 200°C to 1500°C
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer
- Objectives/Lenses (interchangeable)
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD) GT/+ 130mK
- Wavelength: Glass specification
Temperature is one of the most frequently measured physical parameters. Temperature behavior is therefore an excellent indicator of the state of a system.
Friction generates heat, resistance on an electrical contact raises the temperature, energy losses are indicated by temperature changes.
Thermal processes are present in any industry. With the Radiamatic TImage camera you not only see the hot spots, but you are able to measure the temperature exactly, with response times of 8 mS (120Hz)! A real thermal oscilloscope that shows high quality images in a wide temperature range from -20° to +1800°C.
The software is very powerful and allows you to photograph and film with the ability to review the results afterwards. It is the ideal solution for:
- Research and Development and Project Validation (R&D)
- Test Benches (T&M), Process Control and Automation (Production)
- Preventive Maintenance (Portable Use)