- 96 Digital Microphones with Band from 2 kHz to 96 kHz
- Displays a 5-inch color touchscreen
- Measures from 0.3 to 130 meters, 5MP camera
- Storage jpg images and MP4 videos (Wifi and USB)
- SonicLab analysis software included
- Optional barometric pressure module
- Compact and lightweight LiIon batteries (1.2Kg) with charging dock
The FOTRIC TD3 industrial acoustic imaging camera is designed to quickly detect gas leaks, partial discharges and mechanical vibrations in industrial environments. With a lightweight and ergonomic portable design, no training is required, ensuring ease of use.
Equipped with 96 built-in MEMS digital microphones, these cameras provide precise ultrasonic information, even in noisy environments. Overlays of real-time acoustic images onto visible digital images enable precise identification of the defect source. Improve gas supply consistency, reduce waste, improve efficiency and maintain production safety with FOTRIC TD3.