Simple and effective for use in the laboratory
- Current measurement without risk of error thanks to single A terminal up to 10A
- TRMS AC+DC, up to 60,000 points displayed on 100kHz bandwidth
- "Phantom" voltage measurement possible thanks to the possibility of carrying out measurements at low input impedance
Designed for use in total safety, the MX 5006 & MX 5060 allow a wide range of applications in the electrotechnical and electronic sector. Their measurement amplitudes associated with the many possible combinations make them very versatile.
The following table presents all the functions to be associated or not with the measures, thus expanding their field of application.
These multimeters are stackable with other meters and also feature a pivoting stand. Designed on the basis of Transflectif LCD technology, their large main display (16 mm) offers exceptional readability. Thus the MX 5060 has 60,000 measurement points with a dual backlit display, and a central zero bargraph.
The screen (450x890 mm) has 4 display zones:
- double digital of the measured values
- of the units
- of the symbols
- analogue using the 61-segment bargraph