- Certification for Hazardous Areas (ATEX & IECEx)
- Ultra-Compact and Leightweight Thermal Imaging Camera with integrated IR-Thermometer
- Thermal Technology with 80x80p Resolution
- Exact Temperature Measurements from -20°C to 900°C
- Thermal Sensitivity NETD 0.1°C
- Imager with Motor-Focus
The ExCam XI80 is a powerful thermographic camera with an integrated infrared thermometer and auto focus for use in potentially explosive areas. It delivers excellent infrared images (80x80p) in a temperature range from -20°C to 900°C.
In addition, the thermal imaging camera has extensive analysis functions (e.g. thermal analysis with hot and cold spots). The Excam XI80 can not only see where it is hot, it can also measure the temperature exactly; and all that in an 8 millisecond interval (Real Time Recording).
Like all cameras in the ExCam series, it is certified according to European regulations (ATEX) as well as international ones (IECEx). These certificates and further documents can be found in the download area.