Our Gas-Pro TK is a specialized tank monitor, perfect for customers who want to purge, free, or maintain storage and transport tanks thanks to its auto switching dual range IR sensor technology.
The Gas-Pro TK Portable Dual Range Monitor measures the concentration of flammable gas in inert tanks. Available for methane, butane and propane, Gas-Pro TK uses a dual IR sensor - the best technology for this specialized environment, which means Gas-Pro TK dual IR:
- Auto-ranges toggle between %vol and %LEL measurement, so you always operate at the correct parameter.
- Measures gas in high concentration %vol and %LEL, which individual IR sensors cannot
- Not inhibited by high hydrocarbon concentrations unlike the catalytic ball sensor
Gas-Pro TK keeps you updated on the oxygen concentrations in the tank, telling you when the oxygen levels are;
- Low enough to load and store fuel safely;
- High enough for safe entry into the tank.
Tanks can be sampled quickly from their top, middle or bottom, thanks to an integrated pump that draws samples through a line up to 30 meters long.
Offering the detection of up to five gases in a compact and rugged solution, the Gas-Pro TK has an easy-to-read display, combining ease of use and user-focused features. Weighing in at 340g, it's light enough to clip to a belt or overalls, so it's easy for the technician to keep it with him throughout his working day.